ABOUT THE FOREX MARKET
The Foreign Exchange Market which is more widely referred to as the Forex Market
is the most traded market in the world. There is over $ 3.2 Trillion worth of currencies
traded worldwide every single day. The Forex market operates 24 hours five days
a week. There is no centralized marketplace for Forex rather currencies are traded
over the counter (OTC) in whatever market is open at the time. This is in contrast
to some other major markets that you may know such as Stocks, Bonds, Options and
ONLINE FOREX TRADING WITH FOREXTRADA
You can now trade FX online with the world's number one FX provider. ForexTrada
provides one of the leading online Forex offerings, with a wide range of currency
crosses to suit your trading needs. This is combined with powerful trading tools
and superior trading services around the clock. Therefore thousands of investors
worldwide now choose ForexTrada as their long term trading provider.
ForexTrada provides three integrated trading platforms, so with one account you
can swap between any of our cutting-edge systems. The world's currencies will never
be further away than your pocket with the FXT Mobile Trader. You can trade our wide
range of Forex crosses on the go, so we are always by your side.
WHY TRADE FOREX ONLINE WITH FOREXTRADA
- ForexTrada provides +50 currency pairs, one of the leading online offerings.
- The most competitive Bid/Ask spreads
- One account, Three platforms. The latest in cutting-edge technology.
- Full Hedging capability. Hold Long and Short positions simultaneously.
- Minimum position size is as small as 0.05 lots
- Superior trading services 24 hours a day
- Fully Integrated MT4 trading platform
- Automated Non-Dealing Desk execution
- Supports Expert Advisor
SO LET'S SEE THE TRADING CONDITIONS
ForexTrada understands the value of transparency and what a key factor it is in
building trust with international investors. So we have created a detailed table
for each tradable currency pair where you can view the exact trading conditions.
To view our detailed Forex trading conditions, please click on the link below